Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Featured Artist #1

BRIAN PITT

Brian is one of my good friends here in Los Angeles.  Loves dirt bikes, skateboarding, cereal boxes and cartoons.  Sorry, He does not have any relation to the actor. He's just a simple, cool guy that you would want to hang out with, well, not really, I'm kidding Brian.  He's definitely awesome, until you see his artwork.  His artwork reflects those who we consider "pioneers" of modern animation.  His style mimics the cartoons that we've enjoyed (and still enjoy) every Saturday morning on TV or playing video games when we were still in elementary in our pajamas eating cereal.  Too bad he does not have any website or has not updated his blog.  I do not have that information with me but when I get my hands on them I'll post them right away.  Enough of this writing, here are some of his current artworks, and these will not be the last.  You'll definitely like them artworks! This first post is for you bro! 

- Jiro  




Stimpy


Ripping Friends


Stimpy


Snork


Knuckles


Captain Caveman


Atom Ant


Riff Raff


Gazoo


Earthworm Jim


Yosemite Sam


Ren and Stimpy






All Characters belong to their respective owners.
Drawings are "fan art"





No comments:

Post a Comment